The sixth National Photography Symposium explores integrity in photography, considering:
- Ethical routes into photography (who benefits from the many courses, competitions and opportunities on offer);
- New business models for photographers that take account of changes in the economy;
- Fairness in licensing and copyright;
- The future for photo organisations – commercial cleverness and public service;
- Sustainability, both as a photographic subject and in terms of best practice.
Plus special presentations on the Midlands school of photography; new thinking on archives; scans of the horizon by leading companies and institutions; and much more.
Dates and times: 2pm on 12 June to 5pm on 14 June 2014
Venue: The Library of Birmingham
Tickets on sale from 10 April 2014